CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 26, 2006

Update of A Mini Hiatus 0.1

Sunday, 22nd Oct

I met up with a friend, M along with his other friends at Cineleisure at The Curve. 'The Prestige' is one hell of an excellent movie. The plot is rather basic. However, the complexity of the plot is ingenious and masterly creative. Good cast too. I'll have to say that Christian Bale was excellent though I didn't quite like his character that much. Michael Caine is forever an all-time favourite. If you are into dark, sinister twists and intense complex mentality, then this film would probably be your cuppa tea.

We then proceed to Starbucks and I tell you, this is not advisable to visit everyday as the drinks can be quite pricey when accumulated. Chatted for a while and soon came dinnertime. This always happens. None of us knows where to go and what to eat. When eventually someone comes up with an idea, the rest does the same. So we have loggerheads. Final consensus decided on Steamboat. So off we drove heading to Kepong and then *tut tut tut tuuuut tut tut tut*. It's my cellphone. A friend called to inform change of venue. So we ended up eating at ss2 - the famous fried Indomie ever made. But alas, much to my dissapointment it didn't taste as good as before. In fact, it didn't taste good at all. The noodles were not properly cooked and so it tasted hard and the seasonings was not properly mixed.

Hmm, not the best. I guess that's what happened when it's mass produced so much so that the quality has plummeted.

I was ready to head home after dinner. That is the odd thing about me. When I'm home, I wanna head out and when I'm out, I wanna head home. Anyway, some brilliant lass suggested to watch The Grudge 2 and I stared at her in horror. The Grudge scared the shit out of me when I first watched in about a year ago. So -ah-no! I'm not going to watch it. I was more than happy to head home. Funny though cause it turns out that the rest of the gang wanted to see Open Season and not The Grudge 2. So we drove back to Cineleisure to watch Open Season.

Hilarious! Go see.

Managed to watch Man U v LV. A total dissapointing game. *sigh* Where is the passion and spirit ?

Can't wait to see The Black Dahlia.

0 comments: