CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 25, 2006

W-O-R-K + M-A-N-N-E-R-S

It's back to work tomorrow. Oh yea I am now employed. Forgot to mention that wee detail. Wonder what's the traffic like tomorrow. With a small faint of hope, I hope it's not too bad.

Argh. Waking up at 6 is a real pain.

Today, I accompanied a friend to his dentist. An anal elderly dentist. The minute I stepped into the cream-coloured walls .. I came face to face with the most grumpiest looking man ever. And it caught me by surprise as I thought it's the receptionist who usually sits at the counter/front desk.

My friend [a customer] walked in and greeted him by saying 'hey Doc'. Anal man replied by nothing. So that would mean he didn't reply.
I was dumbfounded. I know we're in Asia but surely an educated dentist can be bothered to reply right ?


So we both sat waiting for his name to be called. Whilst awaiting, suddenly came a loud thundering at full volume 'Stupid!' Why didn't you wrote that down in his appointment card? Why did I ever hire you ?!" yelled the anal dentist to his nurse.

I couldn't help but to feel sorry for her. Perhaps the dentist should exercise his vexation in a discreet + professional manner.

If only I have internet access at work :(

1 comments:

Elle said...

Which reminds me...I am going to see a dentist soon. Ack, I hate going to the dentist but at least they are pretty friendly here :)