The Last Few Weeks
I miss writing, really I do. I tend to articulate my thoughts based on how my day went by and incidents that occurs. I usually have ideas to write on especially when I'm driving home, my mind tends to think best then, it seems. But for some unknown reason, the minute I got home, my mind goes into some form of perpetual blankness. I sat lounging on my couch and I am too lazy to move. Really, this lack of energy is kinda frustrating. But maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself as work for the last few weeks has been crazy.
Anyway, to sum it all - my Xmas was quiet and for once, it's not cold during this time of the year! Though I do strangely miss the cold. And mince pies. Even Tesco don't sell them. How dissapointing. I cooked for a friend, watched some DVD's, drank some beer and wine. Chilled out basically. Played some card games, tell silly jokes and laughed at our own stupidity. FUN. Didn't get home till about 5 and was absolutely deflated the next day. I didn't manage to recover till about 6pm.
I know it's too late to wish merry christmas cause I missed the occasion to do it, so I won't but nevertheless, I hope everyone had a lovely time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment