BOOTYLICIOUS NEW YEAR
A stretch of 12 months has just left us and another whole new series of another 12 months has yet to encompass in our lives. Year 2006. The year 2005 has been an EXCELLENT year for me, one where I enjoyed tremendously, seen various places, met peoples from all walks of life, a great sense of achievement and ultimately, I am content with life. For now anyway. Time is one thing where we can't control and therefore bringing the past ... which means I also left many people of whom I cared about in 2005. People which has come to mean a lot to me, left a mark in my life and I am saddened with the fact that they are so far away from me. I will always cherish those times and I am thankful & grateful for the chance of life bestowing upon me the chance to meet them.
How did I accosted the New Year ? One must have wondered. I had a very mild one, compared to the one before. As my girlfriends was not too keen to be out and about, for reason which I understand only too well, I headed out with my old schoolmates. It would have been too expensive to be out in a club/bar as drinks would have been charged at a ridiculous price, ething is 3 times, massive traffic all over and not to mention the stampede! I went to watch 'Venom' and it was DIABOLICAL ! With a capital D! Honestly, I cannot believe I actually got talked into watching this bad film. *sigh* The movie finito about 2300 hours and we had our countdown along Promenade Gurney. Fireworks, loud honking, foam party, loud singing, hugs and more hugs ... I was ready to take off. Yeay, my first New Year in Penang for the last 6 years. It was memorable to see Penang in such delightful colour. Too bad I forgot my handy cam, yes again!
Anyway, this is a bit of a cliche but hey HAPPY NEW YEAR! Now, don't anyone dissapoint me, I expect lots of fun and 'slutting' this year. Too bad the mistletoe's gone or else I'll have an excuse to behave like a tart! They are the best idea ever. Missing all of you, especially the boozing part and don't forget to work hard and play hard!
January 01, 2006
entered by maddy at 14:35
0 comments:
Post a Comment