Friday the 13th
After a full, long day of mad rush, I was really looking forward for a quiet session with a girlfriend of mine, namely Pam. We were gonna catch King Kong of which I have been meaning to catch since ages ago but time was scarce. So off we go, left work at about 1900 hours. The arrangement was to meet at Gurney Plaza with our respective vehicle.
I was heading out of the parking lot [exit gate], stop and had a look and there was a silver Nissan Sentra stationary right opposite my vehicle. I waited for him to cross but did not so I went ahead. The next thing I knew, he rammed onto my vehicle. He must have been speeding as he rammed onto my front and back door on the driver side .. yes meaning he rammed into me directly! I would have been dead if the door wasn't there .. yes I know, it makes to sense to make that satement, but I was near the point of accident! He rammed so hard that there was a big hole at my back door to the extend that you can see the seats from the hole. *sigh*
I parked and put on my hazard light on. Discovered my door was jammed and the locking system is dysfunctional. So I climb over to the passenger side and it was difficult, given my attire was pencil skirt, with stilletoes. So anyway, I got out and came face to face with the other driver. He stared at and and vice versa. I broke the silence by blurting out "How on earth did you rammed into me ? I was already halfway across the road. Surely you must have seen me!". He replied ... "No, I didn't see you at all". Obviously, he wasn't really looking and practising due attention to the road aint he! We both did not want to reach a settlement.
Decision : to lodge a police report. I called Pam, she came in a speedy manner and chilled the hell out of him. Then, Nick came. Basically, just to give advise. We proceeded to the police station located at Sg. Patani/Patani Road. Anyway, we didn't leave the police station till about 2145 hrs. Was hungry and knackered at the same time. My thanks goes to Pam and Nick for their time. I wouldn't have known what to do if it were not for them. :)
It wasn't till I lodge the report that I realise it was Friday the 13th. And if you were an avid reader of this practically non-existent blog, you would recall very well that I my vehicle is less than 3 months old. *arrrrggghhh*
And it doesn't help at all that CNY is just about 10 days away. So yea that was my weekend for ya.
[This is a re-edit] {apologies for typo error, I am too tired to account for it]
0 comments:
Post a Comment