CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 22, 2005

BACK AGAIN
Hello! Has anyone been wondering about me ? I've been a little busy with my social life for the past few days. Been seeing an old friend, just hanging out and doing nothing but eating and catching up. It's also nice to be driven about! Oh yes, another good friend of mine, Elena is out for a visit her with her boyfriend. They flew in last Sunday and is leaving this Saturday! Since it's not exactly a long stay, we kinda have to cramp our activities in this short 5 days. 5 days because she mostly need to see her family as well. She + Chris kindly invited me to stay over at their hotel the night before, just tohang out and catch up on old times. Initially, I could not make it as my mom needs her car to go to work in the morning. *sigh* The inconvenience of having your own car is mighty annoying. Anyway, another-another good old friend was willing to drop me at the hotel and drive me home too!

Elena is such a good friend still and seeing her again has really made my return here a lot better, though sadly, she's returning to the States. And she still looks as good as ever, pretty and adorable. Northam Hotel is posh but not overly too *bling bling*, if you know what I mean. We went for a Balinese massage at Danai Spa and it was soooooooo good. Honestly, I felt so relaxed till I was asleep for most of the time and felt really lazy afterwards. The interior of Danai Spa is really different and unique compared to most of the spa that I have been so far. It really has a relaxed atmosphere with loads of plants, wee fountains with Japanese cup swimming around and it even have a little bridge across the tiny man made river flow. Even more excellent cause it's located by the sea! And all of the massagers had sexy sarong on, I'm sure those foreign travellers would love those. Elena was kinda enough to sponsor me the massage cause she knows I am too broke! Good huh ... I feel so lucky. Thanks a bunch babe!

Oh and I had to put on a disposable panties for the massage and it was too huge for me!

Oh and I might be purchasing a new car, will confirm it after the test drive. It's a Mini look-a-like.

I have some new pictures but will not upload it today. Have been trying in vain to fix some viral infection on my laptop. Norton does not seem to be doing a good job and some of my programs/application just won't load properly. Also, the Norton Internet Security Professional has blocked my internet access to hotmail.com and yahoo.mail and now my Skype program does not load at all!

WHATTHEHELLISGOINGON!!!

*arggghhhh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Maddy!

Glad to see you're settling down nicely in your new situation. You sound as if you're a lot happier recently so that's good news.

Good luck with the new car!

Speak soon

Si

maddy said...

Hey Si, the mood actually fluctuates. x