TURMOIL OF SPEED
Everyone should know by now that I have left the UK on the 30th and am now back in Penang. Farewell and goodbye's are really not my kinda thing. It hurts to say bye especially to someone you adore greatly and most probably, will never see again. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Being back in Penang is really surreal and I still cannot seem to register the fact that I am now in Penang! It's prolly because I haven't been around for straight 4 years. Needless to say, the weather is scorching hot and I am finding it with extreme difficulty to acclimatised. It feels like I am perpertually melting.
Wondered did I really did the right thing by returning here for good ?!
Anyway.
Been sleeping for the past 2 days, most of the time just to beat jet lag. I read once before that the best way to beat jet lag is (apparently) shower, eat if u must and then sleep for as long as you can. So says, that your body will automatically adjust to the local time when you're awake. Huh ?
I am happy to announce that my sore throat is gone but there's still a bit of cough. So I'm on speed recovery.
Drove around Penang today, just to observe the environment and the atmosphere. Everything still pretty much looks the same, except it now has more condominiums and commercial complex. The beach has gone so dirty and polluted, such a turn off. Though everything looks almost the same but at the same time, everything feels really different and was not as what I remembered.
I really do miss England loads. I miss the atmosphere, fresh fruits and vegetable and most of all ... I miss the fresh air.
I also miss taking it easy at Whiteladies Road, just slouching and watching tv/dvd ... for some reason, it's very relaxing over there.
Off for now. xxx M
4 comments:
The honor of being first commenter goes to.....Noah!
P.S. And I am still left speechless by your beauty.
Hey Maddy!
If it helps, I'm in an internet cafe on whiteladies road right now and it's raining, so you're not really missing out on much ;0)
Si
Noah : What beauty !??!
Si: hey you! thanks for dropping by ... what are u doing in an internet cafe huh. :)
Maddy
The one that keeps me awake all night thinking about it with my eyes closed...
And I'm still waiting on that other picture!
-Noah
Post a Comment