THE END
I've just got home from our final outing with Elle and Chris. Time now is just gone 2am. Went up to the 'tourist belt' area where all the lovely hotels is located by the beach. We did nothing but just to stroll along the stalls along the road, as Elle and Chris needed to get some souvenirs back for their friends and families. Everyone bought something except me. Well, I am choosey. *hah* And also, I did not see anything of interest to me ... just maybe a really nice looking bag.
As usual, we went to have supper afterwards. A big part of Penang life is eating. Ever since I have been back here, my diet has been really sinful, ranging from the most unhealty deep-fried of all sorts and having all the spices! I haven't had much cereal, salad, fruits and all the stuff which is good for your body system and frankly, I am feeling guilty about it and miss eating healthily. I realise that since being back here, it's difficult to curb the tendency of the local delicacy as they taste sooooooo good but I guess I really ought to try.
I feel as though I did not get to see much of Elle at her trip this time. Prolly because it was such a short visit and also, it's kinda difficult to have a quiet chat what with so much going on. Maybe upon her next trip, she'll stay longer than just 7 days! But nevertheless, it was still great to see her. Safe flight. Will miss you!
Being back in Asia, hence Penang and driving along at night time really has it's spooks. This is may not come of an awareness for those un-Asian, but here in Asia, we have loads of spirits to be careful about. Along the 'tourist belt' which basically comprises of three places, namely Tanjung Tokong, Batu Ferringhi and Muka Head is where the posh hotels are mainly located. This is where the tourist/travellers hang out. And yes I did see some English, American and Australians tonight. Back to my point, driving alone is really scary as sometimes, some spirit/white might just appear in your passenger seat! Spooky!
I've also been warned about 'bikers thief' keeping an eye on lady-driving-alone and upon a lonely road - they try to stop your car and attempt to rob! I've also been warned about bikers snatching lady carrying a bag under their arm and when they do, they really pull your strap with a force and will not let go! Scary!
I really ought to be careful.
Oh yes, I've confirmed my purchase today and hopefully, my very own first car will arrive smoothly! Till then!
3 comments:
Hey Maddy...at HK airport now waiting for our flight. Hehe, talk to you soon! I had tons of fun hanging out with you and I'll definitely try to stay longer next time :)
Hi Elle! Good to hear from you so soon. Have a safe flight. Can't believe you're gone already! *sob sob* !!!
Btw, congrats on the car! You must be pretty excited, needless to say.
Post a Comment