CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 04, 2007

Modern 'Peeping Tom'

To those of you who have been to my home, will know that my kitchen window is not covered with blind or curtain. We initially tried to but had some trouble while drilling a hole. So we just left it as it is.

As of late, whenever I finished taking my shower and upon coming out from the bathroom, I had a funny feeling that I was being watched. True enough, as I discreetly glanced out the kitchen window, I saw a shadow movement hiding from being seen. So I froze and thought of what to do. Then I decided to come out in view and true enough, there was this skinny sicko with a pervert face looking in. The minute he saw me looking at him, he walked away in a speedy manner. And most of the time, I'm clad in my towel and he seems to be there whenever I'm showering/showered! On another occasion, he even rang my door bell relentlessly and can be seen walking up and down the corridor outside my unit.

The bathroom is located just next to the kitchen and upon coming out from the bathroom, one can see through the kitchen window. The view from the kitchen window faces another unit i.e. a door and opposite that door, is the lift. This is where the 'Peeping Tom' hides whenever he's seen by others.

Initially, when I first saw him ... I thought he was spying on my place as to monitor the timings of our comings and goings so that he can find an opportunity to break in. This, I have informed my housemate and I am sure they are aware. So, we have 2 padlocks now. This was back in December. But it seems that this sicko is certainly more inclined to be a 'Peeping Tom', he stands at the very same place and peeps. And the only time I seem to catch him is whenever I am coming out from the bathroom.

Needless to say, I am beyond frustration and a fear of security. And the fact that my housemate travel frequently and is virtually never at home doesn't help much either. And how are we or I gonna catch this dude? Whenever I see him, I'm too afraid to confront him thinking all sorts ... such as what if he's got a knife with him, what if he touches me ?! Ew .. I seriously don't know what I would do.

My housemate and I have come up with this idea. Get a clear picture of his face, print it and post it all over our condo with a size 60 font saying 'BEWARE OF PEEPING TOM'. SKINNY WITH A PERVERT FACE' , a young chinese male, black hair, pale skin .... etc etc. But how am I gonna get a clear picture of his face ? Maybe I'll just make do with a 'fleeting glance' .....

Anybody with a bright idea on what to do ?

2 comments:

Elle said...

Eeyee...damn geli la. What a perv! Thank goodness you are OK though.

maddy said...

Yeaaaaaa, I know but I don't really know what to do other than complaining to the management. I saw the 'Peeping Tom' last night, yes again!

On another note .. April is near!