Past 2 Weeks in a Roll
Finally, some available time to rant. Janvier has gone by in a whip for me, in terms of work, socialising and familial wise. As of late, I am involve in a large project and the team assigned to this project has been subjected to random lack of manpower. This is largely due to commingle of absenteeism, suspicious medical leave and even more suspicious emergency leave. This is hardly ideal nor feasible when each of us are assigned to a specific task and whenever one is absent - needless to say, it affects the progress of our project. In short, we are absolutely behind timeline and the schedule of work. On top of that, I still have tonnes of other things and errands to take care of.
Anyway, certain elite gets away with it and the hoi polloi such as moi, gotta take in all the shitty work with a stride.
I shall post some recent pictures on a later date. Too lazy to rant anymore.
February 09, 2007
entered by maddy at 22:30
0 comments:
Post a Comment