PICTIONARY
There is a new addiction along with a new lifestyle. Life has been pretty much relaxing albeit a few must-do with getting Called to the Bar. I have completed my pupillage and got Called to the Msian Bar on Friday. It was an auspicious day for me and I couldn't help but to feel a sense of achievement although I have been Called to the Bar, England and Wales before. Still, it's good to experience it twice! Ahh yes, I was introduced to PICTIONARY lately and I must say, it's helluva fun to play, especially in a big group. Remember that American program called Win, Lose or Draw ? Same concept, different format. How does one draw Illusion, Remember, Soul ... Udder .... Mad ... PHWOAR --> It's been fun guessing and even more fun guessing it right!
As for work wise, I've been sending out mass application and only heard from 2 law firms. 'Sigh' ... how dissapointing. Attended one for a position in Corporate law and the lady was way arrogant. All I could remember her saying was .. "It's a privilege to work in Shearn". This was repeated every 5 mins. Though, at the end ... she offered a position for me but it wasn't a good offer. So, I'm just gonna keep my options open and fingers cross that I hear many responses soon! Otherwise, I'll be jobless. It's a horrible feeling after a while.
I have a few pics to upload ... but I'll leave it for the next time as it's too late now.
September 17, 2006
entered by maddy at 02:58
0 comments:
Post a Comment