Today, Gaia has been with me for a week. He's actually a very confident kitten. Within his first day, or rather first night at home, he was already roaming around his new environment ... getting used to the scent of everything around him and imprinting his territorial marks around. Although confident, he was a tad shy and also missing his siblings I think. So far, he has been a very good boy ... finishes his meal, potty trained and are generally quiet when I'm busy with my own stuff. For the past 7 mornings, I woke up with him resting his face on my shoulders but not this morning. Hmmm ... I admit I do miss it! He feels so warm and cozy. :-) But why not this morning? Perhaps he's getting really comfy in his new home. *heh*Anyway.
He has been getting some discharge from his eyes when I took him home. So, I brought him to the vet at the Curve on Thursday just gone and he's been diagnosed with a cold. He was given eye drops and a medicinal paste. Sometimes he co-operates and sometimes, he just won't! His eyes seem to be recovering which is a relief because I just can't stand him having a tiny wee bit of problem ... is that normal?
Oh ... he's also a footballer in the making. *LOL*
2 comments:
babe, he's so cute! i can't wait to stuff my face in his fur the next time i am back. had fun in mombasa and now in nairobi for work. aiyoo so damn tired. anyway, talk soon. hugzz!!!
Babe! Glad u had fun there. Show pics k .... Yes, Gaia shall be waiting for you *hehe* HUGSSS.
Post a Comment