What I've been up to .... nothing much really. Except that I've been eating lots. I'm so gonna get fat, I tell you. Probably already am. Anyways. This pic was taken at the Italian restaurant, Cipolla located at Bangsar Telawi. My cuz, Su Lin just moved down to KL in early April and we made a 'date' to meet up over dinner. That's the change from the bill which I'm holding. My cuz was super fast with her hands ... I didn't even had the chance to put it away yet. Haha! She'll make a good photographer. I always take my friends to Cipolla. Their pasta and wines are excellent commingled with the arcadian Venetian deco and an ambience that a 'boudoir' has, it's always an ideal place to dine and relax. So far, they all loved it. My favourite is the Pasta Linguine and sauvignan blanc. I've been meaning to take Sheryl there numerous times, but so far our schedule hasn't synchronise ... yet. Sheryl, one day k ...
Next rest. to sample: Nero Fico.
0 comments:
Post a Comment