I can never, EVER get tired of good ‘ol Hong Kong! nb. please view with Internet Explorer.
On the way up to The Peak Tram. HK has excellent collections of skyscrapers.
Passing Citibank. Can’t really see it from this angle.
And no, I’m not a Christian. I just took it for … well for fun and of course its architecture. :p
I really think that they could have done a better job with the design. A bit bland innit ….
Tram on the way up to Victoria Peak. Reminds me of the tram up to Penang Hill. OK OK, the tram to Pg Hill is a lot smaller.
And no, I’m not a fan of Jackie Chan. He just happened to be outside Madam Tussauds.
The view at Victoria Peak. There’s mainland across the sea i.e. New Territories. I think. *grins sheepishly*
The view point. A rather small Oriental gazebo.
Lurveee the bamboooossssss.
Sweeping wind. Brings a cool breeze against your skin. Nice!
Cute little cottage housing a restaurant. Didn’t get the name though.
Escalating feature within the tram station at the Peak.
Posh and classy cafe at …. err … think it was at The Landmark. Anyway it’s opposite TOD’S. They have excellent high tea.
WAN TAN MEEE!!!!! I would go back anytime, just for this!
I have always been a fan of Hong Kong. But I haven’t been there for over a year and when it was finally time to visit again, I was ecstatic. And notwithstanding the rain, I had a great time! Actually, I think the rain was an amelioration as it got rid of the polluted air. Surely, it is a little hassle to carry an umbrella with you but I think that’s better than breathing the hot and humid polluted air during the warm season in Hong Kong. I’ve only been back a day or two and I’m already missing HK …especially the ‘wan tan mee’ (as pictured above). It is HONESTLY so darn good. The steamed ‘kai lan’ vegetable with oyster sauce are top notch too. I had this everyday … ok maybe not everyday. Should anyone fancy a good French meal, I’d definitely recommend Chez Patrick on Sun Street off Queen’s Road East. Nearest MTR station would be Admiralty. Exit the main entrance from Pacific Place and then turn right. More information is obtainable at www.chezpatrick.hk. The foie gras and desert are quite delicious. For Japanese, there is only one place and it is definitely NOBU at Inter-Continental Hotel. Hope to go HK again in the future.
That’s all for now FOLKS!
2 comments:
where is that Wantan mee babe? Mak's wantan mee on Wellington street?
I don't think so. It's near the MTR station at 'Tin Hau'. Think it's near Templar Road.
Post a Comment