CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 17, 2009

I've been intending to make chicken curry for quite some time now. But somehow, something always intervened. However, it was finally meant to be. Just yesterday, I decided to see if I can still make chicken curry for I haven't made curry in the longest time. Well, at least it is for chicken curry. The last curry I made was yonks ago ... say about 4 yrs ? Perhaps even longer. And I am happy to say that it was a success! I'm so glad! However, this time I decided to add something different i.e. star anise and a teensy bit of plain yoghurt. Really a small amount, only as much as 1.5 tablespoon. Just to make it a tad creamy.

Though, I have to admit that it can get a little too overfull if the chicken curry is consumed with rice. I had it with bread earlier today and it sits better on my stomach. If only I know how to make 'roti jala'. Now, that would have been a parfait combination. Elle! Need your help here. Note to oneself: not advisable to consume curry too much due to its high content of coconut milk. Best to keep it moderate.

1 comments:

Elle said...

yummy! good job babe. btw, roti jala very easy to make. you go buy the mould and try la :)