Nothing beats seeing a good 'ol friend again ....
I thought it would never arrive, the day Elle was due to be back in KL/PG but when it's here, it's going by so quickly! Elle got into KL on 20.04 and I went to meet her & Melinda at Alexis in the late evening - though I had conjunctivitis and still having it. Boy - was it good to see her! The last I met up with her was in Sept/Oct '05.
She still looks the same as ever - cute & pretty. We catch up and chatted, shopped for a bit and went to fill her in on her cravings. I haven't realised how much I missed talking to her till now. We proceeded to Mont Kiara/Desa Sri Hartamas as there were a few boutiques to check out and also to get a taste of 'Wan-tan-mee' as my dear friend is craving it dearly. But sad to say, those in Pg tasted better. We were both really tired, for me due to my eyes condition and for her due to her travelling hours.
She spent a night at my place and it was nice having her around - someone to talk nonsense with and discuss about clothes, shoes, bags and boys! But we didn't really chatted much till Sat morning. Then we went off on a piggin' session for dim sum at Quality Hotel. Such a bargain RM24.50 - eat all you can! and the best of it all - it's halal. I'm so gonna bring my Malay colleague there.
I'm missing Elle already .... :-(
[pic: Elena and I at the flea market @ The Curve]
2 comments:
Aww Maddy, it was so much fun hanging out with you! I miss you already too and can't wait to see you on Friday :)
hey babe! glad u dropped by. yeeeeppp Fri .. Fri .. Friday!! Can't wait .... Will buzz you when I get there, see u soon :0
Post a Comment