CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 07, 2007

What was supposedly to be a good night ended up with a rotten luck.

The night before, I managed to meet up with an old friend. My intention was just to have dinner. Since he was already out wine drinking with his mates, he asked me to join them. So I figured ok as I love wine drinking. Went to meet them at Vintry located somewhere in Damansara Heights. I had an enjoyable time, the company was hilarious, the food was good and the wine was superb. My old habit is kickin in again ... we drank 2 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of red and white. Come end of the night, I was more than just tipsy. Our gathering dispersed about 2ish and I went off in a drunken stupour to find my car. Started the engine and wheezed off towards Sprint Highway. After the Sprint Highway toll - I saw flashlights and with a sinking feelng thought to myself "Oh bloody $%^&,! Road Block! How could I have overlooked that?!". There was no way I could get out of this one as I know I drank a shit loads. My fear was confirmed when the breathaliser beeped loudly. Police asked a series of unnecessary questions eg where did I go, what did I do, what did I drink, how many glasses/bottles. He asked "Bukan pergi disco ?" I replied "Tidak, Encik". He said "Habis, pi mana?" Me: Wine shop. He said "OH. Mana bf?" Me: "Aiyoo, tak ada bf la Encik". He said "O seksi girl macam you tak ada bf?" Oh crap, is it any of his business whether I am attached or not and even if I am, am I obliged to disclose that to him ?! I am aware that I've committed a serious offence. Drunk driving is no joke so let's get on with it. After interrogation, he asked me to go back to my car. Later on, he asked "Moi dari Penang?" Me: "Ya, Encik". Then he said "Lain kali jangan buat lagi". With that he waved me off. Close call, I will definately be more prudent and careful in the future.

0 comments: