Please make sure to post those bikini pics online when they are taken.
cheers,
Si
;0)
Ps - I'll get in touch properly once I have a real nety connection. This one is useless. I'll be moving ot Osaka in the new year, but I hope to be online officially before then.
5 comments:
babe woii, post la picture of yourself there :p hehe
dont wan ler, a bit shy.
U come, we pose together ... I found a place here that sells lovely bikinis for only RM50! Bargain!
ooh, that's cheap. i'll be back sometime in may, so we go shopping then, ok? :)
yea sure. but it's not a proper shop but a stall at the flea market, so better hurry!
Please make sure to post those bikini pics online when they are taken.
cheers,
Si
;0)
Ps - I'll get in touch properly once I have a real nety connection. This one is useless. I'll be moving ot Osaka in the new year, but I hope to be online officially before then.
x
Post a Comment