Sitting at home for almost 2 months is beginning to have an adverse effect on me. I'm starting to feel really bored and itching to head back to work. Anyway, I thought I'll talk about my last trip to Europe in Summer '05 since I have never really talked about it and I'm also reminiscing. I only had a day in Paris as it was a compulsory stopover before departing on my next journey. I had Paris all planned out that is to head to the places of attraction that I missed going at my last trip which was in 2003. Arrived in Paris about 18:00 which means I have an evening and a full day out. My plan for the full day was to visit the Château de Versailles and Les Invalides. But well, all didn't quite go as according to plan.
I met Sarah, a girl from New Zealand
travelling on her own as well. We decided to head over to the Sacre Couer to watch the night sky set in along the steps before the church. Prior, we went to purchased a bottle of wine + some good french cheese. p.s. be sure to pack your corkscrew upon your travels.
travelling on her own as well. We decided to head over to the Sacre Couer to watch the night sky set in along the steps before the church. Prior, we went to purchased a bottle of wine + some good french cheese. p.s. be sure to pack your corkscrew upon your travels. We met 2 American boys and started to chat with them. For the life of me, I have tried hard to recall the names of the 2 American chap but I just cannot remember it. Anyway, it was fun just chilling out with wine and talking crap. Don't you agree that the guy without the cap looks like that crazy guy from 'Something About Mary'? *heh*
Above-left: Illuminated Sacre-Coeur
Bottom-left: 2 American chap with Sarah. We were seated at the steps in front of the Sacre-Couer, enjoying the night away. It was jammed-packed with tourist of all shapes and sizes. I was the one behind the camera.

0 comments:
Post a Comment