AIYOO!
I never would have thought that filing my last papers for the Admission to the Bar would be such a painstaking procedure. I arrived here in KL on Sunday and was gonna file my papers on the following Monday, incidentally yesterday and head home on that very day.
Had the luck of running into Geetha and she told me that I cannot actually proceed with the filing unless my Confidential Report is prepared by the Penang Bar and send to the Bar Council. ' Cause you see, I need to hand that Report to Mr. Mureli upon filing my papers. It really is my fault .. I should have confirmed ahead before being all heroine and coming here to file my papers with a gleeful grin on my face.
Ahhh. Nevermind. So here I am staying a few extra days in KL till my Report arrived at the Bar Council.
I just hope I can manage to squeeze all that I need to do by today. Can't sit still untul I do so. Unrest.
This is such a donkey job ... all the payment procedure, affirmation and not to mention ... hundreds of copies to be made!
On the other hand, I'm having an enjoyable time just staying here and taking it easy. Shopping is good here, with what the Mega Sale everywhere. WL has been such a darling, offering me such hospitality and help, more ever so at such a short notice.
I'm kinda warming up to KL and I wouldn't mind staying for a few more days but I just want to file my papers and get it out of the way. So hopefully, everything will be smooth sailing today and hope I don't get lost driving to Putrajaya. Wish me luck!
Seen Dead Man's Chest and love it to bits! Higly recommended. Laughable, action packed and gotta love Jack Sparrow. Sorry, I meant Captain Jack Sparrow.
Laters.
0 comments:
Post a Comment