MIGHTY EXCITEMENT AND FRUSTRATION
I have been trying in vain to fix some virus infection on my desktop but to no avail. I tried to install Norton Antivirus and SystemWorks and it would not let me install it. It keep saying there is a need to restart the pc .. like for a dozen times! And upon restarting, it hangs too. So I am unable to do anything but keep rebooting the pc and this becomes a painful recycle. For some unknown reason, it would not let me install the software.
Can anyone please let me know if you have some slightest idea? Thanks. It's eating me.
On another note, I did loads of shopping today. No, it's nothing too exciting, but just officewear, but I got a lovely skirt today. Ahh, the joy of shopping. I guess you can conclude that I am seeking retail therapy.
And I start work on Monday! Weeee and Oh god, early mornings again. *groans*
3 comments:
Some viruses can burrow pretty deep, and even when you remove the symptoms, you can't really be sure that the problem isn't still lurking without your knowledge. Solution? Backup all your important files, reformat your hard drive and re-install your operating system.
And where's the new gig? Maddy doing 9-5? Mmmm to Maddy in a suit, ewww to the daily grind. =)
- Noah
Maddy,
Just a quick one to say best of luck for your 1st day in the job tomorrow. Hope it goes well for you.
Speak soon,
Si
hey, sorry for the long reply, have been utterly busy.
Noah - the daily grind is actually, pretty good .... at the moment, that is. are u refering me in a suit ? i just got some brilliant ones!!
si - thanks for the wish ... it went ok. see ya!
Post a Comment